Transform with JKUAT Library
We provide information services relevant in meeting teaching, learning and research needs of the University community
Ever wondered what College life is like Take a tour of Wesley College and speak directly to current students to hear about what it’s like to live on campus
Saturday, 26 August 2017
9am – 4pm
Reference and Citation Tools
Zotero is a free, easy-to-use tool to help you collect, organize, cite, and share your research sources.
Mendeley is a free reference manager and academic social network. It helps you cite as you write, read and annotate your PDFs on any device.
APA reference guide
APA helps you to improve your writing, master APA Style, and learn the conventions of scholarly publishing.
Are you a JKUAT Library user? Let’s know what you feel about JKUAT Library Services.
Latest News and Events
Search across all the e-journals databases from the federated search engine available on e-journals web page: Click here to get to e-journals page
JKUAT Library n Special Needs Section is located on the First Floor, JKUAT Main Library Building
New May 26 2022 Rattansi Educational Trust has donated books to JKUAT Main Campus Library Click this link to read more
Important Links Scroll Down
- Animal Health and Production Compendium
- Aquaculture Compendium
- The CABI Abstracts
- Crop Protection Compendium
- Directory of Open Access Repositories
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission Publications
- Forestry Compendium
- The Kenya Bureau of Statistics Publications
- Kenya Law Reports
- Kenya Open Data
- Office of The Controller of Budget (Kenya) Reports
- SpringerLink e-books
Indexed High Impact Journals Identification ToolsNew
- Link to a List of All Indexed Journals and Sources of Information from Dimensions (Research4Life) 2023 You can also view a list of indexed journals and sources from Dimensions where JKUAT scholars are currently publishing (March 2023) by clicking hereNew
- Search Journal titles in Scimago Journal and Country Rank
- Search Journal titles in Directory of Open Access Journals
- Search Journal titles in Social Science Citation Index Via Web of Science
- Individual Journal Publisher Guides to Authors
- Emerald publishing guide
- Springer author guide
- Taylor and Francis Author Services
- Wiley Blackwell authors guide
Past Examination Papers New
JKUAT past exam papers are accessible online. To access these papers, click here and then login into the gmail interface provided with your JKUAT student email details.
Watch video on Access to JKUAT Digital Library